Anthony G. Suizzo began his career in insurance defense at Jacobs Williams and Montgomery, Ltd. He has now been a construction attorney for nearly twenty-five years. Mr. Suizzo has successfully handled thousands of matters in federal and state courts, in Cook County and the surrounding counties, in the Illinois Court of Claims and the United States Claims Court. He is a member of the Chicago Bar Association Mechanics Lien and Construction Law Committees, and has given numerous seminars on mechanics liens and bond claims, public adjuster contracts and home improvement contracts.
We take pride in providing both first-rate, aggressive “big firm” representation and the personal attention and reasonable rates of a small firm.
- B.A. Northwestern University – 1975
- J.D. University of Illinois College of Law – 1978
- Member, Illinois and Federal Court Bars since 1978
- Member, Real Property Committee and Mechanic Lien and Contracts and Closing Sub-Committees, Chicago Bar Association
- National Bond Claims Association
- American Bar Association, Tips Section, Surety and Fidelity Law Committee
- Chicago Surety Claims Association